Duty of Members
홈으로 Current Members Duty of Members
Duty of Members· Members must faithfully perform their duties according to their conscience, giving priority to the interests of the public interest.
· Members have the duty of integrity, and must maintain their dignity as a member of the National Assembly.
· Members must not abuse their position to acquire rights or interests in property or positions through contracts with local governments, public organizations, or corporations, or arrange the acquisition for others.
- 1. Members are responsible for working diligently for the happiness of citizens.
- 2. Members must take the lead in representing the will of citizens, not individuals and interest groups, and promoting the welfare of citizens.
- 3. Members must transparently disclose to citizens the remarks and actions related to legislative activities and their results, and take responsibility accordingly.
- 4. Members must not seek personal gain or exercise undue influence in relation to their duties.
- 5. Members must not use public secrets obtained in the course of their duties for any purpose other than the public interest.
- 6. Members must make constant efforts to create a city council that communicates widely with citizens, studies policies, improves character, and respects debate and consensus.